Saturday, July 9, 2011

Young & Old Love


In the TV show series of Queer as Folk, 17 years old Justin falls in love with 30 years old Brian. And just like Justin, I myself am falling in love with an older guy. That is why it occured to me to write about gay couples with an age gap.

Some people say that it is better to find someone around your age because it is less complicated. But I disagree, because love comes in many forms; big, small, old, young, etc... I am a mature person and I like mature people. I want someone who wants a long-term relationship, many young people are just looking for fun and nothing serious, so it is easier in my opinion to just choose an older guy, because usually they have their heads on their shoulders and know what they want. Also for some reason older people treat you better, like royalty. They apreciate you better than a younger person would.

0 comments:

Post a Comment